Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All of Dallas!

[Today we started exercising at 5:55am. The teacher taught us something like yoga. We stretched out almost every muscle in our body. I felt tired but happy because I thought I was more healthy and energetic.

In the morning was the character course. Mr. Gao (Mr. Gothard) told us to accept the ten unchangeable things that God had designed for us in our life. If we can't accept those things, it means we hate God's design. Later, we had some activities. The
most impressive words to me were what Julianna said, "We must be humble first, and then we can give our life to God". I might think that I have given my life to God, but actually I haven't been humble in front of God.

At night, we went outside and walked to the Reunion Tower. It was hot and dry outside. Therefore I had to drink water every few minutes. When we were on the top of the tower, we could see almost the whole of Dallas and we also saw the training center building we live in. When we went back, we felt really tired. I fell asleep almost the minute I went to bed.

Ann Hsu
Team 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home