Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Early mornings, Tall towers, and Drama

Today we started to exercise in the morning. Although we had to get up early, I felt comfortable after doing exercise with everybody. And then we listened to Dr. Gothard's speaking about the ten unchangeable characteristics we have, such as genders, siblings, intelligence, and so on.

We also performed the characteristics by drama which was really a challenge for me. I think drama is fun and I want to try it again the next time.
Besides, the English class was great. Through many interesting games we practiced talking in English with other people and got to know others better as well. I'm looking forward to the English class on the other days.

Singing is a big problem for me because I am totally sick and actually I got a cold. Although I tried my best to sing in the chorus, still it didn't work out. We have learned two beautiful songs expressing our praise and thankfulness to God, and tomorrow we will perform these songs at dinner time.

In the evening, we went out to visit the Reunion Tower which was so high that I was very surprised.


Sherry Huang
Team 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home