Thursday, August 03, 2006

English Speeches

Today in English class I had to give my speech! I was really nervous before that. When it was my turn I kept shaking, but Gloria kept encouraging me. When I finished my speech, I was really happy! Everyone clapped their hands for me. Thank you God for letting me live until today! The happiest thing to me is that I overcame the shy personality of mine. I seldom have a good time talking in front of people. Eddie was really funny in his speech. I also think that he can be a good doctor after he graduates.

After that, I chose to row a boat again for my afternoon activity. I rode a canoe this time. I was really, really tired after that, but it was fun too. Including me, six people put our boats together in a line. It's a pity that we didn't have a photo of that.

Verna Chen
Team 6

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...I love you verna!!! :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home