Thursday, August 03, 2006

Travel Day

We spent most of the time on the plane and van, after twelve hours we finally arrived our destination: Northwoods training center. Next morning, I was awakened by sunshine which shone on my face. We lived in a beautiful big but strange building, inside the house was designed just like a maze. Looking through our winow, we can see a lot of tall trees, many lakes, and blue sky. The view was so amazing that I will never forget it! Especially the sky when the sun goes down, all the stars out twinkling! Seeing those stars, I always feel God is so wonderful and mighty; we are so insignificant and mere.

In our team prayer time, we also had a good participantion. I was reminded that we need to learn to think about things in God's way and we need more love which is from God to love people whom we can't love by ourselves.

Gloria Chang
Team 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home