Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Valentines Day

It's a very special day because it's my best friend's birthday today. She was in Japan so I couldn't call her and say, "Happy Birthday" on the phone to her. But I still left a message, and I hope she hears it in time.

The basic seminar today talked about forgiveness, and I started to think about who is the person that I haven't forgiven and hate either in my childhood or when I grew up. I came up with several people, and then I made a decision to forgive them and move past the bitterness and pain they had caused.

Today is a simulated Valentines Day, and we had a big meal with a romantic atmosphere. Moreover, I had some good conversations with some people I was not familiar with before and heard the story of how their parents met each other and got married. It is a day with joy and romance. A time for love and God's grace.



Sara Hsiao
Team 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home