Monday, July 24, 2006

Roman Chair!

I experienced a horrible thing early this morning. Today the girls were supposed to have PT, and we should get downstairs at 5:55. I'm an early riser, but Fish and I just didn't hear the alarm, and so we were 14 minutes late which means we had to do Roman Chair for 7 minutes....

The V2 session was as awesome as it always is.

A really special thing that happened today was that we made muffins during English class. Because each group made different things, we had four kinds of desserts baked. Mummm... those were yummy. The only pity is that we over-stirred the batter, so our blueberry muffins turned out to be "purple" berry muffins. I love baking.

We went to the park in the evening, during which we played a game and other sports. For me, except for the game (which we all played together) I played volleyball, which is one of my favorite sports. Anyway, we had a great time there.

The small group time is getting better and better as people get to know one another more and more. We shared how God changes our lives during the Team Prayer. Through those girls' testimonies/sharing we could see how amazing His love and grace are. I'm so excited to see how He's working in our lives.


Tiffany Yeh
V2, Team 6

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff,
I'm glad you're having a lot of fun there, miss you!
Wendy

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the Roman chair?

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home