Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Stockyard

We went to the Fort Worth Stockyards. It was so interesting to have an opportunity to get to know something about cowboys. I understand now how the cowboys sold cows, drove cows, and raised them. I went to the museum to see lots of different kinds of wagons and famous Texas cowboys who won many prizes in rodeo. There was also a cowboy show. Their performance was so amazing. I like the maze most. We had to find four alphabet letters. We spent 14 minutes to find all the alphabet letters and go to the exit. I really had a lot of fun finding a correct road to the end. It's really good that the visit made us learn about Texas, where we are living now.

The team prayer also impressed me that we had a good conversation with each other. Most people opened their mind to tell us their background of believing God and the reason they came to VOICE. Listening to a lot of stories, I realized that every single person had a different background, some were very horrible, some influenced by church. I was really lucky that I went to church when I was a little girl and I believe Him.

It was really a fantastic day for me. I really like to visit different places.



Charlize
Team 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home