Thursday, July 20, 2006

Celebration!

Today we had "Thanksgiving" dinner, the dining room and the tables were decorated very beautifully. When we entered the dining room, we'd take a little note that told you which table you were. My table was 6, and there were only two guys at our table. When all the people were seated, we started to share the things you thank God for. I thanked God that I had a wonderful dinner and that I could be here with everyone. And then we started our thanksgiving dinner, the turkey tasted good and the drink was so special!

During the dinner, we played a little game that was to find any vocabulary in three words. Our table did our best but we just found out 85 words, but one of the tables found more than 200!After that the choir came up to the front and sang two songs. I'm in the choir and we just practiced for 2 days and then we could sing for everyone, how amazing! Next we began to play some games which let us feel very inconvenient and let us thank God for all the things he gave us! The game was really fun, an I loved this day!


Anna Wang
Team 4

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to hear all the updates - keep them coming! Today you guys can give my friend Bethany R. an extra hug from me. Missing you, my friend!!! Cara :)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The site is looking great! Thanksgiving really was so much fun...

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home