Monday, July 24, 2006

Muffins? in English Class!

What a whole new week! Today is the first day of this new week and I'm so excited, because I believe we're going to have more fun this week, and it surely is. The first thing that made me so excited today was the "English Class". I couldn't even imagine that we would make muffins in class. It was so much fun, I really did have a great time. (Well... it tasted really good. I'm really proud of our team. Everyone is great!) And the next point that made me excited was the outdoor activity. We played a game that I have never played before (capture the flag). I liked it a lot, but I couldn't really run anyway because my legs really hurt. But it didn't matter. I still had a lot of fun. Yeah- it's been a nice day today.


Joyce Chen
Team 5

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like you are all having a great time. "The LORD bless you and keep you". "Let your light so shine..."--B's mom:)

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,
Nice to hear you all happy in God's love.

Hello Jason,
You're so cool in the photos :-P
May the spirit of power, love and self-discipline from Lord with you at every moment.

Maud

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home