Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bubble milk tea?

Each dinner here always makes me excited when I see it. I almost thought we had bubble milk tea at dinner, and all of us were surprised. I even took a picture for my dinner. But it's not quite like the bubble milk tea in Taiwan. But the pizza tasted good, and that made me happy.

I played basketball with some boys. I seldom play basketball in Taiwan, but since I've stayed in the training center, I have desired to exercise under the sun. After a few minutes, I realized that I'm a lazy girl because I wanted to take a rest right away! I like to sit in the training center and chat with friends.


Cherry Hsu
Team 5
Image Egg Packing Results by Charity Sanders.
Image Diet Coke Gyster (bitterness object lesson) by Karen Chen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home