Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Nice Catch?

This morning and afternoon I was so tired that I fell asleep during class. I really can't remember what I learned today, it's really bad!!! But in the evening we went to watch a baseball game. At first I didn't even want to go because I never had any interest in baseball. But when I got there I was glad I changed my mind. It was so unrealistic! I felt like I was watching a movie or playing a video game. Even though I didn't really understand what was going on, it was still very fun shouting and clapping my hands with people. It was funny. There was one time that I was clapping my hands and Wes and Josh asked me why I was clapping, so I smiled and answered, "Nice catch?" It was a really great game and I had such a great time.


Sophia Chen
Team 6

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rangers? Texas Rangers, I hazard? =P A nice team.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home