Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Birthday Girl!

Today is my birthday! This morning when I went out of my room, I was surprised by the colored ribbons that appeared in front of my eyes. I usually go abroad during summer vacation, so I seldom receive birthday gifts from my friends. Today many people sang "Happy Birthday" to me, I was really surprised and didn't know what I should do while they were singing, but I felt really happy anyway!

This evening we had a Valentines' dinner. The food tasted really good, and I also talked happily with the person next to me! Then we separated into 4 groups and started to discuss ten theings that boys/girls like/dislike. When we heard the
answers, we all laughed and clapped our hands, because some of the answers were really interesting!

After that, we started a singing contest. All the guys performed very creatively and it was hard to choose the champion.

At the team prayer time, the people in my group sang the "Happy Birthday" song to me again and gave me some birthday cards that looked like bananas (because the first day I told them my nickname was "Anna Banana") and some gifts. I was so happy that I had such a wonderful birthday!




Anna Wang
Team 4

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so who won the Valentine's Day singing contest? It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Wish I was there but Taiwan is a good place to be too...

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home